All property photos
Click to View
loading your dream home...
This charming cottage is the one you’ve been waiting for! This is a rare offering of a fully detached home tucked away in a quiet, off street setting in a fantastic central location where Noe Valley meets the Mission. Extensively renovated in 2015, this beautiful residence features an open plan living area with gorgeous chef’s kitchen, two bedrooms, custom bath and in-unit laundry on the main level. The lower level is independently accessed and offers a large multi-purpose room, second full bath, huge closet and storage room. This level would make a perfect home office, gym, or space to host guests. Completing the home are two inviting outdoor areas. Entertain friends and enjoy the best weather in the city from the sunny front deck, or al fresco dining on the patio off the kitchen.
· Single family home alternative in the cultural heart of the city, near Valencia Corridor, home to the city’s best shopping and dining and beautiful Dolores Park
· Two bedrooms, two baths and bonus office/guest suite
· Beautifully remodeled kitchen with custom cabinetry, Viking refrigerator, dual oven range, under counter drawer microwave, custom tile backsplash, quartz countertop with waterfall edge, breakfast bar that seats four and sliding glass doors leading to private patio.
· Generously sized living room with custom built in storage cabinetry, recessed lighting and solar powered skylight
· Main level bathroom with radiant heat floors, soaking tub with shower overhead, and custom tile
· Custom closet systems in both bedrooms
· Soaring high ceilings
· Studs out remodel, including handsome wide plank oak floors, new dual glazed windows, recessed lights, seismic upgrades, including sheer walls and upgraded foundation
· In-unit laundry
· Full attic space with tall ceilings and possible development potential and additional basement storage
· Low HOA dues of $175/month, building independently maintained
· Great central location, convenient to public transportation and easy freeway access
*Lower level improvements, including second bath, done by licensed contractor without benefit of permits and are unwarranted
With Karl the Fog blanketing most of San Francisco, Noe Valley is a sunny exception.This is mostly thanks to the neighborhood’s location below Twin Peaks and Glen Ridge; both of these hills help keep Karl at “bay,” which allows Noe Valley residents to enjoy more sunny days than normal. Real estate in Noe Valley ranges from spacious condos to quaint row houses with fully upgraded interiors. Compared to other San Francisco neighborhoods, prospective residents are often amazed at the large floor plans available here. If you have been searching for a neighborhood that is both centrally-located and commuter-friendly, Noe Valley is a great place to call home. You can take a short walk to Church Street and catch the Muni J train and be at Google headquarters in 45 minutes or less. Noe Valley is also near several bus lines and major highways, which makes it easy to travel down the street or all the way to Silicon Valley. Mission Dolores Park sits right on the northern edge of Noe Valley and is a popular place for locals who love the outdoors. Amenities include two off-leash dog areas, a variety of different sports fields/courts, and a playground for the little ones. Dolores Park is also home to many festivals and live performances, so you never know what may be in store for you here! The local food scene in Noe Valley is incredibly popular with neighborhood residents, commuters, and tourists alike. Whole Foods is one of the nation’s most popular grocery stores, and a great place to keep your fridge and pantry stocked with high-quality organic foods. However, when locals want to enjoy a meal away from home, Toast Eatery, Patxi’s Pizza, and The Little Chihuahua are a few popular hot spots. If you love to visit farmers’ markets, the Noe Valley Farmers Market is held every Saturday from 8am to 1pm. Featuring local and organic meats, produce, dairy and other goods, this is a Farmers Market you will want to visit time and time again.